Getting to read predictions or see speculations at the beginning of a new year is not strange. That happens every year, be it in terms of your zodiac sign, business trends, share market, politics or something else. As much as the previous years, expert forecasts on fashion trends for 2018 were much evident. However, as the year 2018 unfolded, many trends made heads turn and grabbed the attention of not only fashion conscious people but critics as well.
If you are a fashionista woman and can’t miss an opportunity to catch up with the latest styling trends, you got valuable wisdom in this article.
- Sleeves have very much been an integral part of your top and you just love to flaunt sleeves, as much as shoulders, in those million ways they exist. How about big sleeves? “Why not” is the answer!
Let your imagination ride the rollercoaster because sleeves have taken over the fashion trends of 2018. Be ready to them in variety of shades and design around you, and not to mention, spot some for yourself early!
- Memories of those free flying fringes are yet fresh in your mind, right? Well, now is the time to recap the memoirs because that Free People Jacket is returning in 2018.
This fringe jacket provides you an exquisite look but more than that, it allows you to leave an identity as it twirls around with your movements.
- Here is the good news for all those who love to dress ‘classic’ and feel chic that way. As a surprising inclusion in the fashion trends of 2018, the very classic ‘plaid’ is one, and it is so very influentially.
Listed fashion magazines, which don’t stop to laud the grace of ‘plaid’, underline this as another captivator this year as if ‘it is eternally in trend!
- When it comes to accessorizing your wardrobe, the fashionista in doesn’t let you compromise either. Bags is the first thing that comes to your mind and from that standpoint, there is special mention for Fisherman Bags.
Yes they are back and powerfully, in their trendy avatar. Grab some for you as they are all set to complement with your style.
- PVC continues to be a favourite this year too. You might have had enough of it already, in bags, sandals, etc, but buying some more isn’t a bad idea either.
Optimistic thing about PVC is that you can variety every once a while and you got even more to have in your collection.